Monday to Thursday 5 pm - 10 pm
Friday and Saturday 5 pm - 11 pm
Sunday 5 pm - 10 pm
• Reservations are available online via OpenTable 60 days in advance.
• Our largest table available for booking seats up to 12 guests. We do not accept parties larger than 12.
• We hold limited space for walk-ins, mainly at the bar. We strongly recommend reservations, especially for the weekend.
• Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance are subject to a charge of $40 per guest.
• Party reductions of 50% or more may result in forfeiting your reservation. Please inform us of any changes to the party size.
• Our latest available reservation is 8:30pm (weekdays) and 9:30 (weekends).
The last call for the kitchen starts at 8:30 pm (weekdays) and 10:30 (weekends).
• A 10-minute grace period is allotted to your reservation; if you are running late, call the restaurant. If you are later than 10 minutes and we have not heard from you, your reservation will be forfeited, and you may be charged a no-show fee.
* NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES, INCLUDING BIRTHDAY CAKES.
* DO NOT BRING DECORATIONS, DECOR OR OTHER ITEMS INTO THE RESTAURANT.
* NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGE IS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES, WE DO NOT HAVE CORKAGE FEE.
At La Bartola, we inspire a passion for authentic Mexican flavours. We use simple, fresh, and high-quality local & Mexican ingredients to craft delicious and thoughtful food.
Through a multi-sensory experience, we meld together the past and present. Every dish offers a burst of flavour, colour, texture, and aroma –each that will make your mouth water! Our unique dishes can be paired with our curated list of Mezcal, cocktails, Mexican-style beer, and beer on tap.
With our dishes rooted in authentic Mexican flavours and traditions, we are certain you will leave feeling both satisfied and inspired.